ISO 9001:2015 - Sections 8.4 – 8.5.4 & 18.104.22.168
Wednesday, January 27, 2016
Wednesday, January 13, 2016
The New ISO 9001:2015 Training Course
Just 1 day!!
Everything about the new
Understand, Implement, Audit
INCLUDING FREE TRANSFORMER SOFTWARE TO
HELP AUTOMATE THE TRANSITION
Synopsis: All requirements of ISO 9001:2008 are intact. Significant net additions. Big difference in structure and presentation. Learn how to make a smooth, painless and profitable transition.
Module 1: Where are the requirements of the old standard presented in the new one?
- Highlights of the changes- explains the theme of the new one
- Structure and logic of the new standard
- Explained mapping of the old to the new
Module 2: Detailed explanation of the new standard:
- QIA's LAB© method of interpreting the standard
- Context of the Organization
- Performance Evaluation
Module 3: Fearless Transition/Implementation strategies:
- When to Start
- Clause by clause strategy for implementation
- Determining what is "right" or necessary for your company's QMS
- Documents/Procedures/Work Instructions/Quality Manual?
- What do I keep from my old QMS?
- Re-numbering to the new ISO 2015 standard
- How to build a transition plan
- Training employees on ISO 2015
Module 4: Auditing to the New Standard:
- Clause by clause explanation of what is needed to demonstrate compliance
- ISO 9001-2015 Certification
Module 5: Workshop and Quizzes:
- Find the 2008 Requirements in 2015
- Check your level of understanding of the 2015 Requirements
- Review some tools for implementing 2015
PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE
Tuesday, January 5, 2016
ISO 9001:2015 REQUIREMENTS (PART 4) PRODUCT REALIZATION
What is missing in ISO 9001:2015?
Nothing is missing or has been replaced. However, there has been re arrangement of several of the subsections of the previous version of ISO 9001 2008.
What is added/ changed?
A new numbering system has been introduced that adds to the intended “flow” of the new standard. This has allowed for some older sections/sub sections to be moved around to become a more logical fit with the requirements of the new standard. To Read more about ISO 9001:2015 REQUIREMENTS click the link below.